Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Commuting w/BOB

My new friend allows me to bring my pertinent belongings with me since my place of work doesn't have any lockers and only a meager shower.

Of course it turns my bike into a trike (and I'm sure I look kinda dorky - though not any more so than me riding my clown bike), plus it feels awkward and like somebody is drafting me without permission (wheel-sucker). But so far I think it's a very useful tool and provides another level of training when the grade increases.

My plan is to transport as much of my clean stuff as necessary to then provide my own storage facility and leave it there, as I then commute back-and-forth as a bike again, until such time as I need to bring it all home for washing. Kinda like coming home from college all over again (can I raid my wife's purse for an extra $20?).

No comments: