Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Down time

Sickness flowing through the family this last week has kept me from work & getting out for a ride. Then on Saturday while out for some fresh air with the kids to the school playground down the street, I was picking up the side of a temporary fence & had something go pop in my lower back. This pretty much knocked me for a loop for most of Sunday, but started to feel a lot better in the late-afternoon. I think I dodged a big one there.

Finally got out for a quick 2-hour ride yesterday & by chance caught up with AJ who'll again be riding for BRI. He had a bum foot so I was able to keep pace with him on the hills, but otherwise he'll be in good form entering the new season with his fresh CAT 1 status ready to attract some attention and hopefully further his team as well.

No comments: