Sunday, February 3, 2008

Romney beats Clinton

This'll be the only opportunity that Mitt and his home state Patriots get to beat Hillary's Giants.

I'm just looking for a good game, and that's not going to happen. Not that it won't be a good game - it's my looking for it that's not happening, I'm flying all afternoon and evening.

So Eli, and they might be giants, while they played a close game during the regular season - will have to be giant killers to wrap up the Super Bowl with the endorsments, the big paycheck and that coveted ring.

Pats win.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WRONG!!!!!!!!
Ha Ha Ha. What a game. I never would have thought that they would pull it off. Good for Eli

justfivegrins said...

Well,

I guess I'm getting like Prudoggie - whatever direction I think something is going, you'd better bet on the other. Although looking at the postgame highlights on ESPN - although a relatively low scoring game, it seems as though it was a good one. And that's what I ultimately was looking to see.