Friday, June 29, 2007

Pack Fill

Well letsee - um I got out on my bike once this week- an hour counter-clockwise at PR. The last time was the previous Tuesday night (do I see a pattern developing?). I seriously feel if I could just get out for another 2 days a week it'd really improve my ability to do more than just hang in the pack. Although when Higgie announced he had just glued new tires I felt compeled to be as far off the front as possible if/when those suckers rolled coming down the S-turns the first time.

Actually I feel pretty spunky when I do ride, and I like to ride as aggressively as I can with my limited bag of tricks; I just don't have too much pre-twins power left in my legs to make it stick. But that doesn't mean I won't quit trying. Watch out at Des Moines & Joe Matava!

No comments: