Wednesday, October 28, 2009

1,461 days ago

Today I celebrate the birth of my eldest daughter - Makenna. A bright, passionate, funny, and athletic joy in my life.

As I look to my personal athletic future - I must take stock in what will help propel me forward. So I will share with you my breakthrough training method - keeping up with my kids.

The routine of bouncing on beds, tumbling, jumping stairs, running in endless circles, screaming at the top of my lungs, serious giggling, playing tag, climbing on furniture, chasing butterflies, pouncing in puddles, splashing in the pool, along with daily naps and treating my bike as a new adventure every day are just some of the tools in my chest.

I'm sure my coaches have have additional obstacles and challenges ahead for me and I will try to incorporate & embrace them wholeheartedly.

1 comment:

violintec said...

Nice post, Violin Technologies Cable harnesses offer a compact, intelligent yet simple way to bind numerous associated wires and cables into a cable harness. Violin Technologies are Best Wire harnesses manufacturers in India